Re: [CH] Now come the Times of Tribulation

Jim Graham (spooky130u@gmail.com)
Sat, 21 May 2011 14:09:25 -0500

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 12:39:07PM -0400, Jose Cisneros wrote:
> Oh the Rapture!
>
> Those who remain will endure months of pain and fire, also known as the
> 2011 pepper growing season.

I'm looking forward to seeing some output from my pepper plants this
year.  My cayennes are growing higher than I've EVER seen cayenne (I
think I might have mixed up the cayenne and tabascos).  My hab plants
are, as usual, spreading out and getting BIG.  My Prik Ki Nu, planted
about 3.5 weeks later, are trying to catch up...and I've already got
lots of blossoms out there, and some baby strawberries.  :-)

Got to water again tomorrow, though, they're not droopy, but they will
be tomorrow if they don't get water in the morning.

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | Peter da Silva:  No, try "rm -rf /"
spooky130u@gmail.com    | Dave Aronson:    As your life flashes before