Re: [CH] Sacrafice

VoodooChile (rael@ebicom.net)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 13:02:08 -0500

At 08:29 AM 6/1/99 +0000, Jim Campbell wrote:
>Re:  How does one sacrifice a chille?
>
>By EATING it of course! ;-)

yes, yes...but forget not the wicked fun of making a batch of
scrumpdillyitious fresh salsa and then pasting it upon you and thine
partner's trembling flesh as you play a friendly game of Twister
[TM!]...eegads but pain be good!...or that may just be me, hmmm? hmmmphf...

...and whilst screaming in delight and placing left foot on red, offer up
unto El Grande praises of gratitude and humble desire for servitude, for He
alone, the Magnificent One who maketh our Rectum Eruptus in Flameus, is
responsible for our friend, our saviour, The Chile, and we all know that
without chiles (gasp!), there would be no Enlightenment, and without
Enlightenment, we would be merely flatheads, bumpy heads, balding and
bleached and long/short/shimmering blue heads...oblio was not even so low...

thusly, i do spew forth: Praise Be El Grande the Illustrious Chile!  Eat
Chile!  Smoke Chile!  Play with Chile!  Twister Chile, baby!  Praise Be!

>Sorry for having tied up the list traffic abit these days.  I've
>appreciated all the kind comments and posts- and the humorous ones as
>well.  Just trying to do my part in 'list support'.
>
>Also sorry for the lack of replies- I've been 120 hours at the firehouse
>this week.  Still looking at trying to get plants in the ground as well!

indeed, Brother Jim C., you are an Apostle of El Grande...He, the Big EG,
speaks thru your bread and maketh me quite often squat and, always, sing
out in a loud voice...usually the Happy Happy Joy Joy song, if i remember
correctly...but i digress...

Praise be El Grande, the Chileheads, and all who further the Cause, promote
the Way of Enlightenment, and walk the Path, for we strive for purity, for
perfection, for unconditional devotion to That Which is Capsicum so that we
may one day make that journey to the Chilehead Heavenly Bar and Grill where
Chileheads do gather for eternity, eating chilehead chow, drinking hot and
spicy bloody's (i'll take a maria, thank you very much..double shot of
meZcal, babycakes...where *are* my smokes?...), and jamming to Jimi and
Janice and maybe ole Mick will be there by then (or stuffed in the
Smithsonian), and El Grande will be there too...playing bass, of course...

alas, i've talked enough...Monk Rael merely wished to bid all goodwill,
offer up a bit of praise for El Grande and Chileheadhood, and apologize as
well (for those who care) for my lack of verbosity, er, verbalization, or
maybe that's simply "lack" (?) and thus, it's a good thing after
all...hmmm...point be: Rael is here just less verbal, generally speaking,
and am still following along with the fun and games, comment when i don't
think i'm repeating things already said...but i also must say (in a
giggling voice as might a 16 year old boy from the back of a pinto...and it
was a yellow pinto...sony stereo...it was cool, dammit...whuzzhis name
drove a pinto in the American Gigilo!..jeez..no respect..oooh, Blondie
flashback comin' on...ahem..) i am soon to move my redneck arse to idaho
(what do i hate? cold weather..where must she live? idaho...go figure)
'cause after so very, very long, Rael has latched onto a nubile
(technically an older woman, but delicious, ageless, and quite limber, sez
i) who shares his oddities, his eccentricities (read: weirdness), and
happens to be gainfully employeed and willing to give me room and board in
exchange for my abilities as a cook, poet, and Twister Master...ha..i jest,
meaning i'll get a job once settled in...or maybe continue with the
coursework...or maybe i will finally open up that School of Twister
Enlightenment...hmmm....

but ooooh, did i miss that shakey puddin'...praise be!

ahem...but i do say that the first chile should be celebrated in some
way...homage must be made, you know...

In His Name...

peace, hendrix, and chiles.......

Rael