[CH] Fajitas #2 (was: Need help FAST!)

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 18:23:45 -0400

Sorry about the word-wrap, folks....trying again!

Well, here's a pretty simple fajitas recipe. You can add minced chiles;
and a splash of tequila and lime juice to the marinade as desired:

                    Boneless chicken breasts
                    Fresh pepper
                    Garlic powder
                    Chili powder
                    Soy sauce
                    Oil
                    Cilantro
                    Tortillas
                    Onions
                    Salsa
                    Guacamole
                    Shredded cheese
                    Sour cream

Directions: Take boneless chicken breasts, and
marinate them in a few pinches each of fresh pepper,
garlic  powder, chili powder, soy sauce and oil. They can be
marinated for a few hours or overnight. To cook, grill them till
done if you  have a grill or sear in super hot cast iron skillet if
you have one of  them, or put them in the broiler if you have that or
just get a pan so hot you can smell hell and throw them in till
they're done. After the chicken is really scorched barbecue style and
cooked through you'll have to slice it into strips and garnish with
chopped  cilantro.

Then put into bowl and serve with warm tortillas,
grilled onions,  salsa, guacamole, shredded cheese like Monterey Jack
or cheddar and sour cream.

Enjoy!

Myron <aka Beach Boy>

PS Please join me Sundays at 9pm EDT for "Cooking with Beach Boy!"

                <http://busycooks.about.com/mpchat.htm>

--
Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA