Re: [CH] Re: Need help FAST!

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:13:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Tantrika wrote:

> thanks but lookign for a really good marinade :) for steak  I'll keep this
> on hand though!
> I'm concocting something ;)
> Cumin is a must for fajitas...
> when I get it put together I'll write it up!
> we are grilling the steak
> and the veggies!

Try looking at these recipes from Gourmet (untried by me, btw):

BEEF FAJITAS
http://food.epicurious.com/run/recipe/view?id=13589

EPICURIOUS: RECIPE: GRILLED SPICY SKIRT STEAK
http://food.epicurious.com/run/recipe/view?id=12225

Both are from the epicurious site looking for recipes with
"skirt steak" as an ingredient.  They both use cumin, but the second
uses chile powder as well.  :-)

Here's the URL for the EPICURIOUS DICTIONARY.  Bookmark it, it's great!

http://www.epicurious.com/db/dictionary/terms/indexes/dictionary.html

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas