Re: [CH] oh am I brilliant or???

baizall@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 22:05:10 +0000

Tantrika wrote:

> I just got an idea....
> goat cheese (chevre) with a cilantro/garlic/pine nut pesto with my pickled
> fresno chilis as a dip for Tortilla chips, and alternative for guac or in
> addition to....
> whatcha all think?
>
> Bright Blessings!
>
> Weaving is a Sacred Art
> Joy Williams
> aka/Tantrika
> Listmaintainer: weavespirit weavespirit-digest
> homepage: http://www.dancinghummingbird.com/joyw
> weaving and projects: http://www.dancinghummingbird.com/weaving

Sounds good I think I'll make some.
Here's my contribution to dippage... I like to add a bit of evadneys
jerk sauce to two parts plain yogurt and use it as a dip for corn chips.
Preferably Fritos. Call me sick, but it tastes great.

I used evadneys but I haven't tried any other hot sauces in yogurt yet.
Maybe some chipotle in yogurt would be good too.  Oh well, back to the
kitchen.

basilio