Re: [CH] Sacrafice

danceswithcarp (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 07:49:30 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Susan Byers wrote:

> Jim,
> DOn't feel bad. I only just got out of the greenhouse long enough to start
> planting. Only got a few hundred in the ground last Thursday but since it
> is just me and Mr. Shovel, I feel like I have made a start anyway. Here's
> hoping we get planted ths week.

Here's to hoping this humid/rainy weather flies away on the wind, sue. Our
patch has been planted for almost 3 weeks but the ground is staying wet. I
get shivers everytime it rains.  We noticed you've moved your plowed area
away from last year's disaster.  We aren't losing any plants to soil
conditions yet in the garden, but there's this crow...

We have lost 3 plants in the yard-pots using soil from last year but I
don't know what that means yet.  We're leaving town tuesday night for a
few weeks; when we come back we'll see how the chile gods are going to
treat us.

dan