[CH] Boston area Hotluck

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 10:00:03 -0400

At 12:28 PM 6/6/99 -0700, DN/hotsdesr wrote:
>Susie & I would like to host another hotluck at our place, sometime this
>summer. We live in Oceanside (north of San Diego, south of Disneyland).
>Let us know if you live in the area and are interested and we'll start
>establishing a date. I need at least 6 weeks advance so I can get a
>batch of pepper beer brewing. So far I've done Jalapeno Ale, Chipotle
>Brown Ale, Red Savina(tm) Red Ale, Habanero Ale and a Chimayo Red Ale.
>Suggestions (recipes too) gratefully accepted! I'm thinking maybe a
>green chile ale, but doubt that I'll try to make it green... Post
>directly to here (hotsdesr@deltanet.com), not to the list....
>--
>Curt & Susie Snyder			Hot's Desire
Speaking of Hotlucks, Jim McGrath is hosting his 9th semiannual Hotluck/BBQ
this coming weekend.  Starting around noon Sunday the 13th at his house in
Concord, Mass, folks will be smoking and sweating!

I encourage everyone in the area to check it out!  Celebrate El Grande in
the company of your fellow knuckle draggers!

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?