Re: [CH] YKYACHI

Deb deForest (deforest@selec.net)
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 08:12:26 -0500

Yes, the Good Word is spreading!  I also (finally) received my catalog
from Chefwear and they not only have their original chile pepper fabric
patterns, they've now also added a new Nicole Miller print called
"Habanero" (except they incorrectly add the tilde or whatever that
squiggle over the n is called--apologies to the Spanish speaking for my
ignorance.  But in the little swatch shown in the catalog I don't think
I see any habaneros among the chiles, go figure).  I also tuned into
Food TV yesterday afternoon and Sarah Moulton was cooking with poblanos
("cough, cough") and even correctly describing them in the parts I saw
and then immediately following that Emeril was making Chile Rellenos
("BAM").    Deb proselytizing in Houston

Graeme Caselton wrote:
THIS IS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE !!
(snip)
a Renault Megane Coupe - the colour as quoted 'Capsicum Red'.

Deb deForest wrote:
>You know you're a Chile-Head if...you finalize the choice for your new car when the salesman
>tells you it comes in "Chili Pepper Red" (snip) Jeep Cherokee

and Steve Nearman wrote:
Subject: [CH] Hot Chile News
HGTV All in Good Taste. Smoked Chile Sauce over Beef Fillets and
tortillas will be prepared.