RE: [CH] New Email Worm

California Technologies (webmaster@catechnologies.com)
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:15:12 -0700

Tantrika wrote:

> Don't worry, I know the difference between a
> real virus and a hoax....this is real.

	It is definitely real (although it is a
worm--not a virus).
	We fixed a server and an infecting workstation
at a client's early yesterday morning--fortunately
before the other 20+ systems were affected.
	A client from New Jersey reported this
afternoon that they had almost 100 systems affected
and are still digging out from under this!

	On a more on-topic note:  The weather here
in Northern California is FINALLY getting warm.  It
is almost 90 and is projected to near 100 over the
weekend and continue through next week.
	I have approximately 80 pepper plants of
various varieties at home and another 2 dozen
here at my office garden who are currently
rejoicing.

	On another (semi-on-topic) note:  While
sweating away at the gym yesterday morning, I
saw an advertisement for a Black and Decker
battery powered blender.  It uses the big,
heavy duty VersaPak batteries and comes with
two batteries and a charger.  Unfortunately, I
could find no ordering information on the Web
today and had no way to write down the telephone
number at the gym.  Has anyone any information
on this device?

	David
California Technologies - David Louis Harter
http://www.catechnologies.com
http://welcome.to/CAGirls
Computers - Internet Services - Firearms
Photography - Graphic Services - Model Agency