RE: [CH] Chilly weather in Southern California

California Technologies (webmaster@catechnologies.com)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:52:40 -0700

Ron Hay wrote:

> We should see some 90s this weekend. I am expecting a "Hallelujah
> Chorus" from our chiles and tomatoes, among other veggies. Tomatillos
> seem to like the coolth tho, and have set TONS.
>
> Any other Californians having luck with their chiles/veggies so far?

	I am in Northern California--about an hour and a half
north of Sacramento.  We have been experiencing weather that
is 10 to 15 degrees cooler than the average for this time
of year.  My tomato plants and pepper plants are huge and
have been covered with blossoms for the last two weeks.  Since
Tuesday, we have had 90+ degree weather, and the tomatoes and
peppers have grown from blossom state to near-picking state in
a matter of several days.  This weekend is projected to be in
the upper 90s to low 100s, and the garden will love it!
	I have around 80 pepper plants and 60 tomato plants in
the garden at my home and two dozen pepper plants and two tomato
plants at my small garden here at my office.  The last few days,
I have been making a lot of visits to the back of my office
during the day to look at the garden, and I swear I can see
the peppers and tomatoes growing as I watch!

	David

California Technologies - David Louis Harter
http://www.catechnologies.com
http://welcome.to/CAGirls
Computers - Internet Services - Firearms
Photography - Graphic Services - Model Agency