RE: [CH] Bon Appetit, July 1999 Issue

AB Garbot (mango@uss.net)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:00:45 -0500

FYI on Jimmy Bannos - he is the owner of a great restaurant here in Chicago called Heaven on Seven.  There are 2 locations, the newer one bigger and in a more trendy area, but still serving up the same great Cajun/Creole food as the original "diner-style" cash-only location.

He has a dish called Pasta Shrimp Angry with a sauce for the real CH-ers out there.  Lots of garlic heat and very tasty to boot.  It's so hot that I only order a side of it to put on top of whatever I order because a whole dish is too much!

Also, on every table there are at last a dozen or so hot sauces to choose from, so he doesn't just display 'em!

-Angie