RE: [CH] "Chile Points of Interest" in NV and MD

Greg Jensen (gjensen@amrion.com)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:18:19 -0600

A few years back I was in Vegas and really loved the Coyote Cocina in the
MGM. My understanding is that this is the same Coyote Cocina restaurant that
originated in Santa Fe but I'm not positive on that. I do know that the
restaurant was Awesome!!! If it's still there definitely take a look.

Greg