Re: [CH] WWCHHL

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 09:49:28 -0400

At 10:13 AM 6/19/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Anyways, dear friends, has anyone ever thought of arranging a World
>Wide Cile Heads Hot Luck (aka WWCHHL - pronounced "WowChil", we all
>just LUV acronyms, rite)? In the peace of this morning, far away from
>the lucky US congregation, I am just pondering the idea... A bit more
>than a usual HotLuck...  inviting experts, some seminars on growing,
>health experiences of chiles, chile history and geography...  etc....
>2-3 days...

There is a similar madness afoot on one of the BBQ lists that I suscribe
to.  This coming october they have scheduled QFest 99 in Carlsbad, new
Mexico.  3 days of food, friends, seminars and demonstrations.  There are
over 100 folks already signed up to go (myself included), from Hawaii to
Greece.

Of course the Chileheads already have the Fiery Foods Festivals...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?