RE: [CH] Luke on Coffee Grounds...

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:48:11 -0700

and, kittens don't like coffee grounds - its the best way to keep them from
digging [and doing their daily duty] in my "patio" pepper plants

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146