RE: [CH] coffee grounds and *#@!!hogs

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 06:11:04 -0700

Chicken wire - either
*	dig your garden area a foot down & lay the chicken wire over it,
then put the dirt back on top of the chicken wire
*	or make wire "vases" to put each plant in then put the 'wrapped'
plant in the ground
*	or use old plastic  containers like soap buckets, etc - cut then
down, poke drain holes in them, put plant in them, then put in ground with a
little bit of the container above the ground to make a lip to help hold
water in plant area

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com <mailto:sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com>
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com>               LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146