RE: [CH] mental debate

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:05:21 -0700

Lobster tail is sooooo good with just a bit of butter - I suppose you could
add a touch of Tabasco for a little zip but I'd be cautious on this one

On the other hand, if you have one of those big old lobsters that are almost
too tough and need to go into a 'thermador' type sauce. . .I think a heavier
hand could be used to spice it up - thermador can be so bland at times

One tartar sauce I enjoy (first had it with my calamari at Monterey Joe's in
Monterey, CA) was aoli based salsa - my version of it is mixing my favorite
salsa w/mayo & adjusting the 'heat' & flavor to my tastes - I don't like
most tartar (pickle relish & mayo based) sauces so I was more than
pleasantly surprised when this was served

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com <mailto:sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com>
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com>               LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146