Re: [CH] seed diseases

Tantrika (hummer13@earthlink.net)
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 03:52:48 -0700

Gods I'm so tired of seeing this fight! Take it off line PLEASE!

I don't want to see Dave or Byron demonized, nor do I want to see Byron
continue his wage against Dave.

Personally I think, as an organic gardener they are BOTH off.  So please
take this off the chili and tomato lists!  Work it out outside of our
forums and stop using these forums to abuse each other!  This is NOT
apropriate.

Both of you have much better things to offer than this endless bickering.
It makes BOTh of you look like immature fools.

GROW UP!