Re: [CH] A "Safe" Use for Campbell's BACKDRAFT Sauce

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 21:39:26 -0400

At 03:09 PM 6/28/99 -0500, you wrote:

>I admit, I've been obsessing since I bought the stuff, and it seems to
move to
>the front of the refrig to taunt me, no matter what milk carton or bottle of
>Gatorade I try to hide it behind.  I made this 'discovery' over the
weekend, in
>90 + heat.
>
>1)Pour one can of "Spicy V8" into a glass

You know, i might try this, but I'd have to use regular V8.  I just find
the green, grassy jalepeno flavor of the spicy V8 to be unpleasant.  Anyone
else out there find this?

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                                Currently in Ft. Lee, Va.

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @