Re: [CH] A "Safe" Use......BACKDRAFT Sauce & a Request

Cameron Begg (begg.4@osu.edu)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:19:14 -0500

Hi C-H's,

Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens (please keep the points down) wrote:

> I just find the green, grassy jalepeno flavor of the spicy
>V8 to be unpleasant.  Anyone else out there find this?

Absolutely. Green jalapenos taste just like green bell peppers with a bit
of heat. All the jalapenos in our house are a)red and b)smoked!

The green ones will destroy (for me) the flavor of any dish just as bell
peppers do, unless used in very small amounts.

REQUEST: Could you please not continuously quote and requote previous
posts. It makes the Digests very difficult to read. A certain person who
should know better is a repeat offender. Watch out, or I'll start meeting
out penances again!

[Not forgotten how to be a Cardinal]

---
                     Regards,               Cameron.