Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V6 #374

Jesse Guadiana (jguad1@mer.cioe.com)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:52:31 -0500

Yo CH's,

(SNIP)
> Subject: [CH] No subject given
>
>    There was a news story on last night about a Farmer from India just
(SNIP)

This story (about the chile eating chap from India) even made news on
the "Univision" Spanish-language cable network here in the States...
This may give the contest some legitimacy, but to me, the peppers looked
SUSPICIOUSLY like pepperoncini =^].

> Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:55:04 -0400
> From: "Fawcett, Steve" <steve.fawcett@eds.com>
> Subject: RE: [CH] No subject given
>
> If they had been Habs, I have no doubt that the farmer's body would
> have lapsed into some form of severe toxic shock!!

Nah, he'd probably do something like a Klingon Death Yell from Star Trek
(let's call it the El Grande Death Yell?), collapse, then sweat out all
toxins from his body.

Cue up all known versions of "Ring of Fire," maestro...

e- you-all later,

Jesse G.
P.S. Late chile plants / transplants took well to native sandy soil,
with a little help from a lot of compost...