RE: [CH] RE:Safety of olive oil dip

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 08:27:46 -0700

The easiest way I can think of and have been using for a long time is slice
the cloves in ½ then drop into jar filled w/oil [peppers could be added here
too] - store in frigde between uses - add more oil and/or garlic as you need

Or, put the oil & garlic [peppers could be added here too] cloves in a pan -
heat them up a bit but not hard cooking - set aside to cool & enjoy

Or do the above in a micro-safe dish - zap about 30-45 seconds - let cool &
enjoy

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com <mailto:sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com>
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com>               LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146