Re: [CH] Andy's Toad ~~ what's it's name?

Tantrika (hummer13@earthlink.net)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 20:18:53 -0700

Green wrote:

>TANY!

Darlin, call me Joy, not TANY... Please?  Tantrika is dedicated aspect of
my spiritual path, "Tany" is a bit weird :)  Either say Tantrika or Joy.

If you wanna understand that email me privately.

>THANKS!  Gonna knock a pot ASAP!  Don't got no toads yet...  But...
>Gonna try and get one/some!

Well try and use one that is already there, for myself I'm not lucky enough
for the habitat of toads.

>Haven't the rite habitat yust yet...  Need some water/mushy stuff...
>
>But a pot with a hole in it izz a beginning.  Yust hope the wrens stay
>out!  <g>

Wrens won't nest in areas that have amphibians in them :)  In fact they
don't nest in pots upside down on the ground, either :)

Bright Blessings!
Joy