Re: [CH] Gracious me! Or, WAY OFF TOPIC!

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 23:15:23 -0500

GarryMass@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/99 10:57:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> hummer13@earthlink.net writes:
>
> << SHUT THE F**K up! >>
>
> or that in polite company, profanity is the mark of a limited vocabulary?

So I've heard.  Yet...  sometimes profanity hits the mark!  At least she
wasn't a w(B)itch and typed in the whole word!  <g>

>We have a whole nation of kids to mentor because their real parents are busy paying bills.

Maybe you, Sir Gareth, but there goest not I.  Mentor not I others
offspring because they haven't the time and are too busy paying the
bills.  I am not my co-habitat's o'this world spawn's baby-sitter.  Not
me!

Unless they want to pay me VERY HANDSOMELY.  Now we know what I am, and
we can discuss price...  <g>

Ah, well.

What have I wandered into?  Me thinks kindergarten...

What next?  Flinging finger paints?

green