RE: [CH] aussie chillies

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 09:32:03 -0700

I see no reason why you couldn't start some seeds growing inside - since you
don't have much sun you may have to use a "grow-light" of sorts [once
they've sprouted] to give them enough light -back in Minnesota when I was in
grade school, we used to grow plants during the school year in our class
rooms, AND it does get cold in Minnesota

Good luck

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com <mailto:sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com>
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com>               LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146

----------
From:  scott[SMTP:scott@clove.net.au]
Sent:  Monday, December 31, 1979 7:00 AM
To:  chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject:  [CH] aussie chillies

G'day all,
          I'm a year 12 student living in Adelaide, South Australia and
one of my mates and I have decided to grow chillis in our backyards. It
is currently in the middle of winter here, theres not much sun and it is
quite cold...bout 15 degrees Celsius... um does anybody think it is
worth starting some seeds off in punnets now?...or would it be better to
wait for the summer?

cheers,......PaPa Fung