Re: [CH] books on Smoking

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Wed, 07 Jul 1999 11:27:47 -0500

Mark Gelo wrote:

> Can you advise of the ISBN number of Phillip Stephen Schulz' book > "Cooking With Fire and Smoke" ?  This one that I haven't seen, and I > probably have 30 or 40 BBQ books.
>
> Mark

Happily, Mark!

Here you go!  ISBN:  0-671-73309-5

Got it fur around $12/USA.  Barnes and Noble.  He does both the grilling
(quick stuff) and the Q-ing' (slow stuff).  I think (Joy) ittiz a good
book for a beginner 'cuz you can start out grillin', read the smoking
recipes, then like kind'a wean yourself away from the grillin' to the
Q-in'!  LOL!

Oh, the tag line on the book says "Recipes for great grilled, barbecued,
and smoked dishes."

Enjoy, all!

green

P.S.  Thanks fur the links, Mark!