Re: [CH]V6 #3 to Tantrika AND back on-topic

Cameron Begg (begg.4@osu.edu)
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 08:46:54 -0500

Hi C-H's,

The unpleasantness on this list, seems to stem from a very few
individuals who have joined it relatively recently. Perhaps they have
not yet read Mike's description of the purpose of this list. In any
event, I suggest that we do not encourage them. Capsicums are much
more fun.

Dale Freeman wrote:
>I've got to agree that Rocotos are great - they are probably my favourite
>plant.  The other beaty I've found is their frost tolerance and the fact
>that they crop late.  I've just picked my last couple of pods, which isn't
>bad at 42 degree south!!

At 40deg N, I picked my first pods BEFORE the summer solstice from a
plant which is many years old. They just seem to get better and
better!

Very interesting to me is the great variation in pubescence, leaf
size and flower size shape and color. I will hoist some pix to my
page when next I can borrow a digital camera.

How are you all doing with the seeds I sent?

---
                      Regards,               Cameron.