RE: [CH] REQUEST: Southwestern Seasoning recipe

Christopher E. Eaves (cea260@airmail.net)
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:46:25 -0500

You must be using an Emeril Lagasse recipe, he has a couple other spice
mixes his recipes call for also. If you'd like the others just ask. :-)

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

             Southwest Spice - {Emeril's Southwest Seasoning}

Recipe By     : Emeril Lagasse
Categories    : Seasoning Blends

   2      tablespoons   Chili powder
   2      teaspoons     Ground cumin
   2      tablespoons   Paprika
   1      tablespoon    Dried oregano
   1      tablespoon    Ground coriander
   1      teaspoon      Cayenne pepper
   1      tablespoon    Garlic powder
   1      teaspoon      Crushed red pepper
   1      tablespoon    Salt
   1      teaspoon      Black pepper

Combine all of the above ingredients thoroughly.

This recipe yields 1/2 cup of Emeril's famous "Southwest Spice" seasoning.

Recipe Source:
ESSENCE OF EMERIL  with Emeril Lagasse
Downloaded from their Web-Site  -  http://www.foodtv.com

Formatted for MasterCook by MR MAD, aka Joe Comiskey  -  jpmd44a@prodigy.com