RE: [CH] REQUEST: Southwestern Seasoning recipe

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 12:54:18 -0700

Mike

If you can get your hands on a bottle/jar of the stuff it should list all
the ingredients - make it up as you go

On the other hand, if I were to come up w/a Southwestern type seasoning mix
it probably would have some of the following in it  (proportions according
to personal likes/dislikes):

Garlic (granulated or minced if dry - NOT garlic salt - I'm also not fond of
the powdered variety)
Onion (flakes or chopped if dry - NOT onion salt - I'm also not fond of the
powdered variety)
Cilantro
Chili Powder
Cumin
Black pepper
Peppers (your choice here on the chili variety - flakes or chopped if dry)

looking for - good luck

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com <mailto:sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com>
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com>               LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146