Re: [CH] Tabasco Sauce

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 14:12:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dave,

At 3.50 that's not bad - I've paid over five dollars for it in specialty
shops.  I didn't notice the price on their web page so I'm glad you
brought it up.  I did unload a great free Tabasco NASCAR car screen saver
they offer.  The car drives around smashing kegs of Tabasco as well as any
icons on your screen.  After touching the mouse it goes back to normal.

The other free screensaver is Dancin' Critters in a saloon, to Zydeco
music.

Thanks for the tip!

rr

--- Dave Anderson <Chilehead@tough-love.com> wrote:
> A friend gave me a gallon of Tabasco a few years ago. I used it to
> paint the fences to keep the horses from cribbing. It is available for
> $32.95 from the country store at:http:/www.tabasco.com They also
> have 5oz bottles of Habanero Tabasco  for $3.50.
===
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html

El Grande's Shrine: