[CH] Handy addresses

Andrew Healy (a.healy@surrey.ac.uk)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 08:40:34 +0100

Those of us in the UK need not go without !  Enclosed are the two best
addresses- for actual chillies, not sauce- that I have found over my years
of 'firewalking'.

PEPPERS BY POST
Sea Spring Farm
West Bexington
Dorchester

Phone:	01308 897892

A good source of ORGANIC fresh peppers (and seed).

THE COOL CHILE COMPANY
P.O.Box 5702
London
W11 2GS

Phone:	0870 902 1145

A brilliant range of dried chillies.

Normal disclaimers apply.
Both houses also deliver across Europe if anyones interested [not sure
about the US].

At 04:30 PM 7/11/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Hey
>
>I am new to this net too and finding over 70!! e-mails in my box everyday is
>like tooooo much. Here in the UK I have a passion for anything hot and spicy
>(except Hilary Clinton) and would love to be able to grow and eat all the
>lovely peppers most of you seem to be able to get at will.
>
>Keep the hot sauce and done spare the heat....troubles only arrive the next
>morning!!
>
>Gerry Brown

"If you didn't put chile in it, don't pretend to know."

That which doesn't kill us, makes us strong !  <Nietzsche>

					Andrew Healy