Re: [CH] Plants That Repel Animals

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:31:30 PDT

Living out in the middle of nowhere in rural Wisconsin, I also have all the
animals Risa mentioned and more. I tried the urination thing around my
garden and have had no more problems with the critters eating my vegtables.
It does take alot of urine to go around the garden so when it's time to
reapply the repellent, I throw a keg party.
  Yearn For The Burn    Baker R.