RE: [CH] unlurking

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:15:38 -0700

Sausages - bratwursts. . .

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com <mailto:sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com>
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com>               LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146

----------
From:  Ron Hill[SMTP:rontah@enigma71.freeserve.co.uk]
Sent:  Monday, July 19, 1999 10:06 AM
To:  Alan Lautzenheiser
Cc:  Chile heads
Subject:  Re: [CH] unlurking

Hi Alan & all,
Pardon the iggerance of this Limey but what are Brats?
Your son's recipe sounds good, but probably needs
Brats to finish it off?

Super Shepherds, Pimentos, Serranos, Big Jims,
Robustinas and Jawa Mas all with fruit on now,
The Carribean Red Hots are full of leaf and promise.
Things are looking good!

Regards all,
Ron Hill.

At 09:40 19/07/99 -0500, you wrote: