Re: [CH] Coffee grinders

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:46:10 -0500

Vikki wrote:

> We bought a Krups coffee grinder and it was only $15 and it ground up
> our dried super chiles very well.
>
> --
> Vikki M.
> mailto:vikbill@gibralter.net
> http://users.gibralter.net/~vikbill

Vikki...

To *POWDER*???  Sorry to ask, but a "very well" izz not what I, and
fellow 'Powder-Puff' Tom, are looking for.  Could you be more specific?
As to what your initial wants were - powder?  Kind'a powder with bits?
Bits and pieces otay????

Otay.  Blast/flame you guys...  Get it off your chests.  But I'm only
trying to get to the bottom of this and if folks were more specific in
answering the wants/needs/questions, I'd not have to ask - "POWDER"?
Vague "very well's" yust ain't gonna cut (no pun intended!  LOL!) it.

All folks happiness izz different.  I just want to be sure what I'm
looking for (and I *think* Tom, too) izz what we're finding.

And, Vikki, please don't be offended.  I'm not trying to flame or make
an example o'you. I'm not angry/mad/pissed.  Just trying to get
clarification.  I know what I want - and not so sure I can achieve it!
<g>

Thanks for your input and will check out the $ amount o'Krups...

Still looking for input...

green