Re: [CH] Coffee grinders

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:42:42 -0500

California Technologies wrote:

> > >         I use an Oster Cafe Mill, and it definitely
> > > powders whatever is put into it.
> >
> > And I apologize for not recognizing that you gave me pertinent info as
> > to xactly what I was searching for - "powdered."
>
>         I apologize for being over-defensive.
> I have had several brands/models, and I really
> do recommend this one.  It is also inexpensive
> and easy to find at discount stores!
>
> > Am anxious to get grinding
>
>         Maybe Vikki's mill grinds, and I hope not,
> but this one nearly kills people in the house
> when I fire it up and power Habs and Cayennes!

David,

The speed at which you get e-mail boggles my mind!

Anyway...

Apology accepted...  Tho this will cross with other mail.  SHEESH!

I'm not here to kill anybody or beat them up...  FOR CHRISSAKE!  Give me
and others a break, please?  Read, see, ponder...  Please????

Otay.  That said...

Will be checking out this model tomorrow nite, fur shure!  I'm glad
you're happy w/it as ittiz the FIRST one I've heard about that POWDERS!
LOL!!!

Again, sorry to be so annul about things, 'Heads, but if I wanted bits
and pieces, I could prolly do that in the blender - tho I've read many a
warning about doing so, at least inside.

Again, David.  Please.  Get to know me a titch.

And...  Thanks again for the info. Ittiz helped!  Hopefully I'll be
grinding away this weekend!!!!

green