[CH] RE:brats

Kit Anderson (kitridge@bigfoot.com)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 22:58:30 -0400

Sunny Conley wrote:

> It's great to hear from a Michigander. I grew up in Grand Rapids. How's
> the weather?

Perfect weather. Mid 80's, dry, bright blue skies. Seems it has been
that way forever. I moved to Gaylord from Maine just after Christmas. My
wife is from Marquette and my mother's family is from Grand Rapids (Hall
St- East GR) and Harbor Springs.  So, we are not too close to anybody
but not too far away.

I lived in south Texas before Maine and became addicted to the yearly
Hatch harvest. Someday, I would like to get to NM during the harvest. I
am going to Carlsbad in October. The BBQ List is meeting for a weekend
of frivolity.
--
Kit