Re: [CH] RE: Chipotle Powder

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:24:03 -0500

Gareth-
I store my powder in seal bags, inside one and two gallon plastic ice cream
buckets in the freezer.
Restore to room temp. before opening.  I assume it would keep for years like
this, but I have not tried it past about 14 months.  At 14 months, Manzano
powder seemed as fresh as when I put it in the bag.
Calvin