Fw: Fw: [CH] Pepper and Mustard

saundrah@mindspring.com
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 20:52:21 -0500

God, what I would have given to have known this earlier. I am doing a term
paper on Volcanoes, Mount Saint Helens more specific. I am struggling with
this paper as my local library doesn't have much in the way of books and we
can only use two internet sources. Most of my info has been from the 2
internet sites. It is due wed. and I have about 7 out of 10 pages. I have
been out of school too long for me to deal with this. LOL Saundra