[CH] Re: Windoze???

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:34:21 -0500

Ed-
Your tomato hornworms seldom travel alone.  They hatch from the eggs laid by a
moth, usually in multiples.  They prefer 'maters but will gladly munch peppers
as well.  I watched one try to eat a tepin last year, and when he (she, it) got
into the membrane, he started thrashing violently and spitting green juice.  I
had a good laugh and stomped him into next week.  I found five in that hatch and
sent them all into the future in the same way.
Calvin