Re: [CH] Dismal Fair...

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:44:16 -0500

Carp-
Sounds like your judge is related to our County Extension Agent, (Remember
Green Acres???) who, when shown a strange black and orange plant eating bug,
said, after much tipping of the jar back and forth, in significant
finality.... "Must be one 'o them hard-shell beetles-- hit 'em with Malathion
er Diazenol (sic)."  The young buzzard that appears occasionally on old Bugs
Bunny cartoons comes to mind.
Calvin