RE: [CH] Ontario CH seeking chile festivals...

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:46:53 -0400

At 06:47 AM 7/29/99 -0400, Boyle, Kris wrote:
>sort of deal with that by you telling me whether you want your email
>address listed as a link or just as plain text.  The chances of a
>spammer skimming a plain text email address off of a web page are
>pretty slim.

An east way to prevent email from being stripped off a web page is to add
spurious characters that are agreed upon into them.  This would render them
invalid unless the person attempting to use them knew which characters to
delete.  For purposes of the ChileHeads list you could use "ch"

Doing this would result in my address being:  mstevensch@exit109.com

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @