Re: [CH] challenge/reply - O/t

Angel R. Rivera (angel@wolf.com)
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 08:01:36 -0500

I have to confess that Kona Coffee is my preferred coffee-
specially if i can drink it on the mountainside just behind
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. :) -ar

At 11:10 AM 8/5/99 +1000, Luke Speer wrote:
>Hey Angel, He obviously didn't have try Starbucks.. Ptui, otherwise he
>would have stuck with water!!
>			     Luke in Oz
>p.s. A mate of mine owned a Coffee shop and he had his blend roasted on
>the mondays, air freighed to Coffs tuesdays and kept it in his freezer,
>COFFEX in Melbourne Oz was the supplier, I have known him for 18 years
>and still can't get his blend, even  though I bought a Gaggia Machine
>from him.. It was heavy on the Costa Rican, that I know. It used to hold
>a half inch head of Crema.. in a Short Black. Closest I can come is
>Lavazza Crema de Gusto cut with some good quality Kenya Mocha..It had a
>winey flavour which also made me think it may have had some aged
>Sumatran beans thrown in as well..
>
>Standard disclaimers Ptui, ptui, ptui..

Angel R. Rivera, angel@wolf.com
PGP Public Key at:
	ldap://certserver.pgp.com
	http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
	Thawte Freemail Member <angel@wolf.com>
Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision
for the limits of the world. - Schopenhauer