Re: [CH] wildpepper

Mxyzptlk (jpklein@flash.net)
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 15:09:11 -0500

His dried/smoked pepper products are to be desired equally. I've been using
dried Red Savina for 3 days now. Seems like I can't stop (although I make
promises to God that I will every time I have to, uh, well, you know...:-0 ).
Let's just say it burns twice.
                                                jeff

--
    jeff

"10,000 people all screaming the same thing at the same time are wrong, even if
they're right."

dancing/about/architecture "...with wandering steps and slow..." ICQ904008