Re: [CH] Pasilla Suggestions

Tony (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Sat, 07 Aug 1999 20:03:11 +1200

Daniel Isaza wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've found some pasilla chiles from the brand Verde Valle, but I don't know
> how to use them, any suggestions for a recipe, salsa, etc. will be welcome
>
> Thanks
>
> Disaza
> http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/7436

Hi,

Along with your post I received another one with an attachment titled

           "Happy99.exe."

As this is a well known virus. I deleted it without opening. This is
just to let you know that you are probably sending this virus with every
mail you post. Any of the common anti-virus programs Like McAfee or
Norton with detect and clean it. Anybody receiving this message whatever
you DO NOT OPEN or it will infect your machine.
Just delete it unopened.

Regards

Tony Flynn