Re: [CH] Going to NJ - Anyone wanna meet?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sat, 07 Aug 1999 11:52:29 -0400

At 07:35 AM 8/7/99 +0200, Kristofer Blennow wrote:
>On Tuesday August 10 I will arrive at JFK, to spend a week bumming
>around NJ by car. Any CH in NJ/eastern PA wanna meet with a (rare)
>Swedish CH:s for lunch or dinner or something?

You getting down to Exit109?  :-)

There is a nice little Mexican place in Red Bank where we could do a lunch
or dinner.

I would also recommend my FAVORITE Thai restaurant in Highland Park called
Pad Thai.  I cant handle more than "medium" heat at this place, I can't
concieve anyone surviving "hot."

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @