Re: [CH] wildpepper

Jim DeLillo (jimdel@bellatlantic.net)
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 20:08:21 -0400

I believe "jalaproctitis" [sic] is a coined term, not found in the dictionary,
medical or otherwise.  But it is in the vocabulary of chile-heads.

Another reaction is gustatory rhinitis.  It's a runny nose from the digestive
irritation.  In addition to the initial reaction, it too may be felt a day or
so later, depending on the speed of your digestive tract. You may not feel the
burning until it actually gets out but on hte way you'll have the sniffles.

<< Jim >>