Re: [CH] Scottsdale, AZ

Che Wong (che.wong@vlsi.com)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:22:27 -0700

Andie,

You will probably have to leave Squatsdale and the beautiful people
there when you go out for dinner. Here are a couple of suggestions:

1. Richardson's - New Mexican crusine. They are at 16th St. and Bethany
   Home Rd. in central Phoenix. There signature is a side of mashed
   potatoes piped into a split green chile. May need to make reservations.

2. Los Dos Molinos - A "hole in the wall" type place for mexican food. There
   are 2 locations in the valley, but the one in Tempe will probably be
   closest to you and a bit safer after dark than the location in south
   Phoenix.

3. La Parillar Suisa - in Paradise Valley. Not real spicy, but Mexico City
   style food. Not the run of the mill burritos, chimi's, etc. There are 2
   locations, but the Paradise Valley location will be closer for you.

Seeing that your from S. Calf., you should not have problems with spicy
food supplies. Otherwise, make a stop into a Southwest Supermarket to stock up.

Hope this helps. Have fun and spend lots of money here.

<SNIP>

--
Che Wong
che.wong@vlsi.com