RE: [CH] Groundhawgs is ARROGANT peoples...

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 06:55:20 -0700

I found something similar in my irises the other day - dug out the hole and
use water hose to try to flush out the bugger - suddenly something ran
across my foot - little bugger never saw my shovel coming down on it -
before I could turn around, my kittens dragged it away & had fun with the
remains - I found a whole tunnelling route which I flushed out - they kept
filling in my digging, so the last time [about a week ago now] I thought why
not my kittens feces (they've been using an area by the side of the house as
a litter area) I shoveled some down each hole - so far no rodents. . . .!!

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146