[CH] Bowers Chile Festival

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:54:31 -0400

At 06:10 AM 8/11/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Mark and others......
>The festival is Saturday Sept 11, 1999, Same weekend as James
>Weaver's Pepper Daze. His url is:
>http://www.pennteck.com/hpj0902/
>No mention of the festival, but you can almost walk there from the
>farm!
>>
>> Anyone have info on this years Chile Festival in Bowers, Pa?  It was in
>> the beginning of September last year.  Have done a net search and was
>> unable to come up with anything...

So, any ChileHeads out there expect to make an excursion to the festival
this year?  Care for an impromptu Hotluck?  From what I gather this
festival is close to where the last eastern Pa. Hotluck was held in June...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?