Re: [CH] Pretty-purple

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 07:42:14 -0400

I used a time released fertilizer and they started producing fruit and
growing like crazy.. really nice looking fruit..
I have some pics on my homepage, under hot links, and 1999 potted
garden.  maybe they are the same - maybe they are not.. there has been
lots of discussions about purple peppers as of late.
73
Chet

Nels Peterson wrote:

> Friends and neighbors,
>
> I'm sure disappointed with my "pretty purple" peppers, have them in three
> flowerbeds, two facing east and one on the south side of the house, also
> have 20 plants in 7" pots as a deck railing.  They are all small and have
> only 2 - 3 fruits per plant.  Doesn't seem to be any difference in sun
> exposure, soil fertility, and location.  They are potted in the same soil
> mix as my pequins and Thai Hots and those are doing very well,  blooming
> prodigiously and fruiting heavily.  Any ideas?
>
> Nels in ND

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *