RE: [CH] fatalii Chile

Macaulay, Hugh (HUGH.MACAULAY@sshrc.ca)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:12:28 -0400

> ----------

I can attest to the fatal heat residing within the homely confines of the
fatali's interior.  I am currently harvesting the first of my fatalis (seeds
from Pepper Joe) and must say that this is one lethal beast.  But very
tasty--especially when used fresh with South American style pickled (i.e
"cooked" in an acidic marinate, not by heating) fish dishes.